Trade terms and consent to data processing
§1 Definitions and validity
(1) The following business terms apply to all transactions between BendLight and its customers and take place at the time of the orders.
A customer is an entity purchasing goods for own consumption or for further distribution and acquiring rights to its property.
§2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The following rules regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our online store https://shop.bendlight.eu/pl/ .
(2) The customer concludes the contract with:
(3) Presentation of goods in our online store does not constitute a legally binding offer, but only a non-binding invitation to buy products. Only when the order is placed, the customer enters into a purchase contract.
(4) The customer enters a legally binding contract if he / she passes to the end by the purchase process shown below:
1) Product selection
2) Confirmation by clicking on the "check" box
3) Checking the data in the basket
4) Registration or logging into the store, or one-time data submission
5) Selecting the shipping method
6) Choosing a payment method
7) Binding order placement by clicking on the "confirm order" box
At each stage of the order process, and before its final submission, the customer can use the browser's "back" button, which will allow access to earlier stages of the order process, eg to ensure correctness of the data and their possible change. At any time, the customer can cancel the order, eg by closing the card or turning off the browser. Upon receipt of the order, we will immediately send you an automatic e-mail, which means that the order has been accepted.
§3 What data do we use?
It's about your personal information that is passed to us for the purposes of the service we provide for you. In order to create an account in our store, it is necessary for you to provide us with your data, which are: your e-mail address and the IP address of your device, additionally you need to add such data as: name, surname, address and phone number at the time of order.
§4 Personal Data Administrator
Your data is provided to: BENDLIGHT Sp. Z O. O. ul. Szafarnia 11 /F8, 80-755 Gdańsk, Polnad and this will be their Administrator.
§5 The purpose for which your data is processed
We process your data in order to enable you to use the full functionality of our store user's personalized account. The information sent to you may be based on your previous activity on our site so that you do not have to browse information that you are not interested in.
§6 Transferring data
Your personal data will be processed by our company and only we will be their Administrator, while in accordance with applicable law, we may transfer them to entities processing them on our behalf.
We are talking about subcontractors of our IT services and other companies (couriers, handling payments and storage) in order to fulfill the order. We must also make your data available to entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities (when they make a request based on an appropriate legal basis).
§7 Legal basis
The processing of your personal data must be based on the correct legal basis, in accordance with applicable regulations. In order to provide you with services, the legal basis is the indispensability to perform contracts for their provision (including the contract for sale and performance of a service). Data processing for marketing purposes (eg newsletter) or adaptation of the best offer directed to you according to your interests (profiling) will take place only with your free consent.
§8 The right to be forgotten
In accordance with the law, we will not store your data without your consent or after its termination and we do not want to restrict your access to the content that you send and limit your consent to service your account so your data will be used until your consent is revoked.
The right to consent withdrawal
If you come to the conclusion that you do not want your data to be processed in our organization, you can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. You also have the right to access your data, correct it, and delete or restrict its processing.
In order to withdraw your consent, all you have to do is click on the email you received from us (newsletter) or if you have your account enter its settings and check the appropriate checkbox there.
§9 Prices, shipping costs, payment
(1) All product prices include VAT. The prices do not include shipping costs.
(2) Possible forms of payment include bank transfer, instant transfer, paypal, credit card.
(3) By choosing a payment by bank transfer and placing an order, the customer undertakes to make a deposit without delay.
(1) Unless stated otherwise on the product page, all products we offer are available immediately. Packages are shipped within a maximum of 3 business days after the payment is credited to our account.
(2) The risk related to damage or deterioration of the purchased item is transferred to the buyer when the package is delivered to him.
§11 Reservation of ownership
We reserve the ownership of the ordered goods until the purchase price is fully paid.
§12 Prawo zwrotu:
Goods can be returned within 30 days from the date of receipt of the product.
To take advantage of the right of return, please let us know at:
BendLight Sp. z o. o.
ul. Szafarnia 11 /F8
by means of an unambiguous statement (eg by sending an e-mail or letter) about the will to return. For this purpose, you can use the return form below, but it is not necessary.
Consequences of return
After prior inspection of the condition of the returned product, the funds will be returned by the same method as the payment for the purchase, within 14 days from the date of receipt by us. You will receive a refund equal to the price of the purchased item along with the standard shipping costs. If you have paid extra for special shipping conditions, e.g. for express delivery, only the value of the standard shipment will be included in the return, not the total amount you paid. If you only return part of the order, you will not receive a return for the parcel. The cost of shipping does not depend on the quantity of products purchased.
The costs of return are borne by the buyer.
§13 Return form
(If you want to cancel your order, fill out the form below and send it back)
GLS DEPOT 14
ECE LOGISTICS- BendLight 830033
An der Autobahnn 9
I hereby give up the purchase of the following products
ordered (*) / received (*) on [the date of order / delivery]
Customer’s name and surname
Customer signature (only in the event of a resignation written on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.
For some of our products, a 36-month warranty period is provided (information available at the time on the product page). In addition, a statutory warranty period of 24 months applies.
§15 Customer service
For answers on other questions, please contact our customer service department, available on working days from 8:00 to 16:00.